The purpose of this Policy is to set forth the policies and procedures to be followed in receiving, handling and responding to any grievance against INITIATOR PACIFIC PRIVATE LIMITED in respect of the products offered by it. The following are broad objectives for handling the customer grievances:
- To provide fair and equal treatment to all customers without bias at all times.
- To ensure that all issues raised by customers are dealt with courtesy and resolved in stipulated timelines.
- To develop an adequate and timely organizational framework to promptly address and resolve customer Grievances fairly and equitably.
- To provide enhanced level of customers’ satisfaction.
- To provide easy accessibility to the subscriber for an immediate Grievance redressal.
- To put in place a monitoring mechanism to oversee the functioning of the Grievance Handling Policy.
How to raise the grievance
The customers can raise grievances through the following modes:
- Phone Call: Call at our mentioned toll-free number to register the complaint
- Email: The customer may write to [email protected]
- Letter: Customer may also raise the grievance by writing us to the following address:
INITIATOR PACIFIC PRIVATE LIMITED,
Infocityll Regus Unit No.1 1st Floor 283/3-4 Rajiv Gandhi Salai
(OMR), Kandanchavady, Perungudi Chennai 600096 TN
An acknowledgement shall be sent to the complainant within three working days of the receipt of the grievance. Acknowledgement shall contain Date of receipt of complaint/grievance, Grievance Number and expected date for resolution of grievance.
Redressal of Grievance
- The complaint letter / email should contain the Complainant’s name, address and contact details, copies of supporting documents, wherever applicable.
- All the complaints shall be registered in in the Grievance Register of the Organization and shall be assigned a unique reference number.
- If the grievance is resolved within three working days, the resolution shall be communicated along with the acknowledgement to the complainant.
- The complaint shall be addressed as early as possible and within a maximum of 30 days of the receipt of the complaint.
- The Grievance Redressal Policy is accessible to all and it ensures that information is readily available on the modalities of making and resolving complaints. This policy is available on the website and also at the offices of this organization.
- All complaints shall be monitored and marked as closed only after resolution of the subscriber grievance.
- The complaint shall be treated as closed if the complainant has not responded within forty-five days of the receipt of the written response from the organization
Resolution of Grievance
The customer/complainant shall be intimated on resolution of grievance/complaint. The intimation of resolution shall contain the Date of receipt of complaint/grievance, Unique Grievance Number, Name, Designation and Contact details of Officer signing the communication.
Closure of grievance:
Every grievance shall be disposed off within a period of thirty days of its receipt and a final reply shall be sent to the complainant, containing details of resolution or rejection of the complaint, with reasons thereof recorded in writing. A grievance shall be considered as disposed off and closed in any of the following instances, namely:
- when the Authority has acceded to the request of the complainant fully;
- where the complainant has indicated in writing, its acceptance of the response of the intermediary or entity regulated by the Authority;
- where the complainant has not responded within forty-five days of the receipt of the written response of the intermediary or entity regulated by the Authority;
- where it has certified under intimation to the subscriber that company has discharged its contractual, statutory and regulatory obligations and therefore closes the complaint.